ExpiresByType image/jpg "access 12 month"
ExpiresByType image/jpeg "access 12 month"
ExpiresByType image/gif "access 12 month"
ExpiresByType image/png "access 12 month"
ExpiresByType image/webp "access 12 month"
ExpiresByType text/css "access 12 month"
ExpiresDefault "access 30 days"
mod_expires module controls the setting of the
Expires HTTP header and the
max-age directive of the
Cache-Control HTTP header in server responses. The expiration date can set to be relative to either the time the source file was last modified or to the time of the client access.
These HTTP headers are an instruction to the client about the document's validity and persistence. If cached, the document may be fetched from the cache rather than from the source until this time has passed. After that, the cache copy is considered "expired" and invalid, and a new copy must be obtained from the source.
- Change default terminal in VS Code
- Change colors in VS Code integrated terminal
- Change file encoding in VS Code
- Setup HTTPS for local development on Windows 10
- Add cookie in Chrome
- Setup xdebug 3 debugger for PHP
- Set default encoding to UTF-8 using Apache
- Enable compression in Apache using htaccess
- Cache static content using htaccess
- Redirect all requests to index.php using htaccess
- Set X-Frame-Options on Apache webservers
- Redirect www to non-www on Apache webservers
- Automatically redirect HTTP to HTTPS on Apache webservers
- Set X-Content-Type-Options in Apache